Goods arriving in Canada can get to us quite easily. American companies located along the eastern seaboard are in a perfect position to ship into Canada using Interstate 81 and basically arrive right on our doorstep. This is also the best route for sea container goods arriving in Georgia, New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania that have freight destined for Canada.
Even goods coming from the west by rail or by truck through Detroit or Buffalo will be most effectively positioned at All-Can, east of Toronto and west of Montreal.
Satisfying Your Orders
Once arrived, your goods are in the perfect spot to satisfy 60% of Canada’s population and central to the metropolitan areas of Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa. All our locations have easy access to Highway 401, the road transportation backbone of the Quebec City–Windsor Corridor, along which over half of Canada’s population resides.
There could not be a more efficient location for your goods.
- Currently All-Can Pro Logistics operates 4 sites from 3 cities
- Our head office is located at 57 Cannifton Road in Belleville, Ontario
- Our two Belleville Distribution and Fulfillment Centres are located at 25 Starling Street and 1 Wills Street.
- Our Trenton Ontario Site (the City of Quinte West) is located at 43 Carrying Place Road
- Our Brockville, Ontario Site is located at 100 Strowger Boulevard, Brockville, Ontario