All-Can has designed its services to be flexible enough to handle your direct to consumer sales whether you operate your own on-line store, capture orders from other web sales outlets like Amazon, use catalogs or do direct selling in conjunction with your wholesale operations.
We have the ability to be the complete warehousing and shipping department for a small B2C online retailer. When your online retail store outgrows your garage, it makes good financial sense to outsource your warehousing and shipping to a 3PL partner that already has the proven expertise and systems you need. All-Can will allow you to devote your resources, time and attention to growing your business.
There are several ways you can send your orders to All-Can so we can complete the fulfillment process for you:
- Forward the orders manually by fax or email and our staff will key it into our WMS
- Go to our WMS portal and enter the order information directly
- Send us an Excel or CSV file that we’ll import into our WMS
Email your orders in a format we’ll provide, then we’ll use RAMP software to upload the orders into WMS
- Set up your order capture system to automatically transfer the orders to our WMS using RAMP
- In every case, your orders will be verified by our WMS staff and generated for picking, packing and shipment.
All-Can’s participation in your fulfillment process can be invisible to your customers, if that’s what you want.